Door Series







11 comments:

Amy said...

i love these! you are truly talented.

thinkHP said...

I think the door series is my favorite!!!

Arianne said...

All I can say is it's about dang dong time! Thank you for finally sharing your talent with the world....the world is officially a better place for it! You're amazing!

AG said...

I love the blog!

Steve, Maggie, Janie said...

umm im in love with the door series and want copies of all to hang in my house. I already have frames in mind...you are sooooo amazing!

Stacie and Jared said...

You are amazing my friend!!

Stacie and Jared said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dad said...

Not only are your photographs inspiring and beautiful so is the way you describe your thoughts and feelings. I love reading your words.

Unknown said...

Wonderful talent. So amazing. Incredible. Hey there are some neat things to photograph by my house in mapleton. If you ever want to. Really old equipment from the turn of the century to like the fifties. It looks like junk to me but I know people might like to take pics of that kind of thing. Anyway just a tip.

VH said...

I recognize some of those doors, I used to live behind one of them! You are so talented!!

-Melly

Elise said...

i love doors and i love what you did with these. great!