One of the reasons I love the Fall so much is because of Halloween! Yesterday was the first day of October and as thus it was the first day I could put up my decorations. Do you find my pumpkin menacing?
Yeah, I just love putting up all my decorations too. I put on my apron, put a pumpkin pie in the oven, and I prance around the apartment adding a little holiday spice everywhere I go...a pumpkin here, a strange icon reminiscent of some long lost pagan ritual there...it's wonderful!
5 comments:
Wahoo! Can't wait to put my decorations up! VERY cool picture. VERY menacing pumpkin! Love
Yeah, I just love putting up all my decorations too. I put on my apron, put a pumpkin pie in the oven, and I prance around the apartment adding a little holiday spice everywhere I go...a pumpkin here, a strange icon reminiscent of some long lost pagan ritual there...it's wonderful!
And Happy Halloween to you too!
Menacing is a good word for it. :)
i'm not a hater of halloween...
i'm just sayin' that thanksgiving has already happened and this is still your most current post.
that makes me sad.
what's going on in your life?!
Post a Comment