Rhubarb pie has always been my favorite and I don't have many favorites. It has become hard to find since the more popular version is strawberry rhubarb (which to me is an adulteration) so I haven't had a slice for a long while now. I was at the store with my roommate when she asked what this strange red celery looking thing was in the produce. IT WAS RHUBARB! I got giddy and decided to try to make my own rhubarb pie...
It's so tasty....it's going to be a great week with this friend around!



5 comments:
Oh I'm so jealous! I love rhubarb pie, and I want some of yours! I feel the same way about strawberry rhubarb pie. I am going to have to try that recipe!
It looks BEAUTIFUL and DELICIOUS to boot! Well done. I'm seriously so impressed. I, however, do not share my sisters' feelings of strawberry Rhubarb. I happen to thoroughly enjoy it. But it doesn't surprise me one bit that I am just a little bit different. You're so domestic now Bec - serious props....seriously.
Love
Heidi you should...it's ridiculously easy...the crust is the hard part and you can buy those pre-made!
And Arianne...it all started with a really cute apron! Who knew that someday I'd think it would be fun on a day off to make a pie...(and I'll never fault you for your weakness with strawberries!)
Can this lovely treat make an appearance at the next dinner engagement? Oh, it is DIVINE.
p.s. I'm so thrilled I found your corner of the universe here and wonder how I hadn't found it before...
I also absolutely LOVE.....strawberry rhubarb pie. :) Sorry, it really is my most favorite dessert in the whole world. But I'm glad you at least like rhubarb. ;)
Post a Comment