I don't have many favorites in the world, it's often too hard to pick one thing that stands out above the rest in any given category. However, with days of the week it's really easy. Thursday. I choose Thursday (this is, of course, with the understanding that Sunday stands on its own and isn't even really a 'day of the week' to me). It's actually been a really good week. I've been diligent in my personal studies, gone to the gym
multiple times, been productive with my time and am actually feeling hopeful about getting everything done, and even have plans to play a bit (yes Dad, I am allowing time to play). Now if I could only work on my grad apps....then it will be a miraculous week.
I've also done some more film portraits. I'm really enjoying this project and think that they're turning out well. I'll explain more about the purpose of this project later....maybe on another Thursday.

> Annie Pence


> James Ballard

> Aaron Hatch
5 comments:
I pulled up your blog and Sarah was sitting right next to me. I didn't know you were roommates!! The picture of James totally threw me off too. Awesome photography skills!
Haha, that's really funny. I love making connections like that...
Thursday...I can see how Thursday would be a productive, enjoyable day. By the way, tomorrow is Thursday which is the day before Friday, which just happens to be the day I get to see you. No wonder Thursday is such a grand day. I love your pictures. You capture people in a way that makes me think there is a great story to be told.
Becca. . . You truly have such an amazing gift with photography. I honestly wish I could put into words how awesome your photos are, but I really wouldn't do it justice, so all I can say is thank you for sharing it!
I love the portrait of Annie. You are amazing!
Post a Comment