
I have six (6) 5x7 prints of them. My graduating photo class did a print exchange for each other and there were 5 that I cut wrong...as in not centered....an oops that is not uncommon to myself. The picture itself is unscathed...it's just got a 1/4" margin on one side and 3/4" margin on the other. The good news is that if anyone wants one of these oopses all you have to do is comment on this blog. There is one (1) left over that is perfectly cut so the first person to respond gets that one.
To reiterate. I have six (6) of the above photograph that I would like to giveaway. If you want one, comment to let me know (if I don't see you on a regular basis leave your email address so I can get in touch with how to get it to you).
Thanks!

11 comments:
Don't need the picture (don't know where I'd put it) but it looks really cool.
3.5
Uh. . . if you're serious I'd take one, it's pretty dang AMAZING! just like the photographer :)
What Stacie said!!
I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I want one too please with sugar on top!
yes please. i like it a lot!
Have you given them all away yet? I don't even know what it is, because I can't see it on the computer screen.
one for me too please? and i'll give it a 10.
It looks like I just missed it. That's what I get for taking a blog reading break. Congrats to all of you who are the proud owners of her work. I can't seem to get enough of it myself! Way to go Bec!
Thanks guys! I'll get them too you as soon as I see you!
Thanks for the picture, we're gonna hang it in our bathroom! maybe that's too much info. . . haha
Post a Comment