Cadbury?

So the other day, maybe a week ago, I was having a conversation about Easter candy. Who doesn't love Easter for its candy and who can talk about it without mentioning Cadbury eggs! Well, I know that Cadbury is a brand of chocolate however, to me their name is summed up in their greatest creation.....THE Cadbury Egg.

The kind that does this:




The kind that is so delectably sweet that it takes the whole month to eat a pack of four! This to me IS Cadbury.

Well, there is another Easter treat that I thoroughly enjoy; one I can eat more regularly while building up gusto to eat another.....Cadbury egg. So it was this treat that I was trying to explain in this conversation about Easter candy. For the life of me I could not remember what they were called! The fellow in the conversation responded to my description "you mean cadbury eggs." It wasn't a question, he knew. Oh dear, he misunderstood, was my thought. We had just discussed Cadbury eggs....THE Cadbury and no that's not it. I'll try to explain it again. Again he said, "cadbury eggs?" (In hindsight I can't help but wonder if the dubious tone was not to indicate a quesiton, but instead was insinuating that my ability to accept answers is quite questionable.) I sought help from others who were more or less in this conversation and no one replied. I was left to wonder to myself....what is that blasted candy called!?!

I felt more or less like a stumblebum when I was at the store a few days later and found my beloved candy! Indeed called Cadbury Eggs. Cadbury MINI Eggs to be exact and to somewhat defend myself (though it's a lame attempt and honestly, the joy of finding them and now eating them heavily outweighs the pinch of feeling like a stumblebum). In the end I still love Easter candy and especially Cadbury eggs....in all their forms!

3 comments:

mikell brynn said...

I LOVE MINI CADBURY EGGS!!!

Dan said...

Cadbury eggs + 99 cent store = Awesome

That's all I came here to say.

Colby Green said...

"In the end I still love Easter candy and especially Cadbury eggs....in all their forms!"

Well said. I wholeheartedly agree.