Not a day for eggs



This is what happened to my egg this morning. The one I cooked to replace it burned b/c I was preoccupied photographing this one. I've never heard of anyone burning their egg before.

6 comments:

ibid said...

your hands are to blame, like there could be any other explanation. When was the last time you gave them a proper rest?

Dan said...

I've burnt eggs before...but I do have a lot of experience burning things.

Arianne said...

If anyone is ever around during future cooking "accidents" you have the easiest out. Just say, "that's how they do it in Brazil." Most people won't be able to argue.

Rebecca said...

Oh Darren, the examples are numerously not in their favor that is for sure. I try to encourage naps but they're just so stubborn. oweiulkdasd;lkj

Dan, I appreciate your sympathy especially at such a somber time.

Arianne....that is too funny!

Stacie and Jared said...

LOL this is hilarious!

Amy said...

you are not friends with eggs, my dear. i clearly remember an egg or two finding their death on our carpeted kitchen floor many years ago...