Oh Yeah


Well this is what happens when I go through old pictures. I find ones that I had forgotten about and when I see again I say, "yeah....oh yeah."


5 comments:

Weston Colton Photo said...

Becca! I checked your blog the other day and was wondering when you would post again.
I LOVE the bottom photo.
Keep posting and don't be a stranger!
oh, and me, Mark, Alpha, Michael, Lindsey, and Jessica Heiner all have work in the group BFA show that goes up Thursday in Gallery 303 if you want to check it out. The actual opening is April 10th I think.

eden said...

i love that you're finding more to post. keep it up! ( :

and i'm all up for a dippin' dots excursion. just say the word.

Arianne said...

LOVE IT! how beautiful. Keep looking through old photos....and keep posting! Love

Dan said...

You're amazing. Your photos are amazing. And now I'm overusing the word amazing....amazing.

Rebecca said...

Thanks Weston! I had heard about the 10th and I will be there! I can't wait to see everyone's projects.

Dan: nice to see you here!